Thursday, October 2, 2014

#ttcmugexchange2014

I'm on a roll this week! I didn't want to forget to share this fun and exciting news with you.

If you weren't aware... There is a wonderful TTC/Infertility support system over on Instagram. I've come to know many gals from all over the world. Even a few from Oklahoma! If you'd like to find out more and/or get connected, Follow me on IG @tatettc

I originally found out about this by simply looking up the hashtag: infertiliy. It has opened a whole new support system for myself and many others. You can share pictures, ask questions, share inspiration, share your blog and connect with other bloggers!

One of the most sweetest girls, Chelsea, coordinates a gift exchange just about every quarter. I have participated in the My favorite things exchange, Scarf exchange and a couple others. With Fall and Winter just around the corner, she has started the Mug Exchange! If you'd like to participate or get more information - Follow this link! http://trialsbringjoy.com/mug-exchange-2014/

If you have the time, I would encourage you to join in on the fun! It's really fun connecting with people who are in the same season of life as you are in, and being able to send them some goodies to brighten up their day. So, Go follow the link above and check Chelsea's blog out while you are there. She's AWESOME.


whole-wild-mug
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oklahoma is pretty great most of the time! Hope you are doing well!

      Delete