Thursday, September 11, 2014

I know you don't blog a lot...

The Life Cycle of a Blog Post | Mommy Runs It
 
My long lost blog has been neglected for far too long. I have posted two blogs that mysteriously disappeared, but otherwise, there hasn’t been much to say!

We were finally able to put our house on the market. After many weeks of cleaning, packing and re-carpeting the whole house, the For Sale sign was finally placed in the front yard a few weeks ago. I have one side of the garage filled with boxes of home décor, kitchen gadgets and whatever else was cluttering our space. We have had one showing so far. I hope this is meant to be, we are really unhappy where we are living right now and we need this change. ...the neighbors, the drive to work, etc.
 
moving-boxes-meme
 

We have a very exciting trip to Belize coming up in the next several weeks. I am hoping to come back fresh and renewed and ready to start (in)fertility treatments again. Why not give it another shot (literally) in Nov and Dec since I have met my deductible this year? :)
 
 

On that same note, I’ve finally been able to lose some weight. In the last few weeks I’ve lost 19lbs. I hate to say it, but I could lose 19lbs several more times before I am comfortable again. I am continuing to stay active as much as possible and controlling my portions. Also, I’ve cut out all forms of sugary beverages. (Except I do have 2tsp of sugar in my one cup of coffee in the morning!) I am hoping that a little weight loss will help with our next round or two of treatments. Otherwise, we will be forced to move on to something more aggressive. They say losing just 10% of your body weight can really influence your fertility. Let’s hope ‘they’ are right!

Until next time…
stay strong the weekend is coming soon

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Belize! I'm so excited for you.

    Yay for getting your house on the market. Although, I was hoping you were planning to move South, but now you're thinking of East? Boo! ;-)

    Yay for this blog entry not disappearing!!

    I miss seeing your smiling face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All though we haven't been so aggressive in "treatment" we are tired of putting life on hold...so BELIZE it is! ;-) Thanks!

    We are thinking North now. The Owasso area, which is where I'm from. We had a cash buyer come by yesterday, and we should know something today.

    I miss seeing you too! My evening schedule has been pretty busy, and too many busy week nights is tough sometimes. Hope to see you very soon.

    ReplyDelete