Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Stash




If all goes as planned, we will be putting a for sale sign in our front yard on August 1. I am overjoyed!! This week we’ve had a couple contractors out to measure for new carpet as well as check out a bathroom repair we need done. In the next two weeks, those tasks should be complete. In the meantime, we are continuing to pack, clean and do some painting. At this point, we have put TCC on the back burner. Last cycle was an $800+ bust and I just can’t spend that kind of money again- if I’m not really ready. (I’ve got some personal things I’m working through, but that’s a different story.)

Emptied Closet


As the packing continued, I had to pack up my stash. This included several items that I was sure I would be able to use last year. We have onesies, adorable children’s books, a 2 pack of binkies my husband gave me for Christmas, because I was temporarily pregnant, and a couple baby dining sets that we thought were cool a few years ago. I probably don’t even need to mention the diapers that I had to pack…that was kind of embarrassing! I also have a 3 sets of formula that were sent to me for some reason… I’m planning to make a trip to the Pregnancy Resource Center to drop a few items off – before they expire!

I bought this rainbow onesie from a friend on Etsy. She gave me the red/blue one as a gift. Someday these will be worn by a beautiful redheaded baby.


Do you have a secret stash? Where do you store it? Do you keep it hidden from guests? J


I am extremely happy to be starting a new journey! I hope this brings a lot of joy and excitement to our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you know I've got a stash! It's hidden in our attic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very interesting to hear about your secret stash. I also have such a stash but my confession is that I've not one but two places where I keep things I want to preserve for old times sake. I wish you all the very best with getting your house ready for sale. I hope the rainbow onesie goes with you.

    Gordon Patton @ Bison Plumbing

    ReplyDelete