Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Favorites!


I would like to share a few of my favorite beauty products I use regularly! I’ll do my best to keep up with the Friday posts. (Which will help me keep this blog going!)

For as long as I can remember I have had very dark under eyes. To combat this issue I have been using the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Erasers. I use both the dark circles version and the dark spot eraser.
For foundation I have grown to love the Maybelline Dream Matte mousse in the shade nude light (#4). It has a very blend-able texture when applied with a buffing brush. I’ve been using the Expert Face brush by realTechniques. *I previously used the Amazing Face oil free foundation by Too Faced…The color never matched my face/neck and was 5x more than expensive than my current find. It had great staying power, but not a variety of colors to choose from.
To touch up during the day I really love the Maybeline FIT me powder in Natural Buff (#230). It blends well with your natural skin tone and is light weight. They have a large variety of colors to choose from, which is great.


If you are EVER looking for a great eye shadow – I will always recommend Too Faced products! The shadows of this chocolate bar palette are infused with cocoa powder so it smells amazing and all of the colors have great pigmentation!  Go buy this, now. ;-) Thank me later.
Color Swatches from the chocolate bar

Staying with the cocoa theme here…This Too Face Chocolate Soleil bronzer is a summer must have. It has a very matte finish that won’t leave you disappointed (or pale!!) Since I am fairly pale – I dust this lightly along my cheek bone. (You can actually get this free sometimes when purchasing the chocolate bar at ulta!)

LIPS! I have loved a bright purple lip lately! I love the Maybelline Elixir in Vision in Violet , although the applicator isn’t that great, the color is perfect. NYX butter lip balms are great to keep in your purse for a little color on the go. You can’t go wrong with any of the Benefit glosses. The DALLAS gloss goes with just about anything. Aquafina Flavor Splash (lip oil)-- Although it doesn’t have a spf, it is great for summer and winter when your lips are chapped! Covergirl all day color(stain) gloss is great for ALL DAY wear. Get crazy and go try some bright colored lips this summer! ;-)
Last but not least, eye lashes! L’Oreal Voluminous collection won’t do you wrong! I prefer the Carbon Black variety, but the Naturale will do just as it says, a more natural look.

That sums up the majority of my favorite products! That’s it for this Friday's Favorites…Until next time! Have a great weekend!
And a little TTC side note:
We are officially in yet another two week wait! This cycle we did another Femara + Follistim cocktail. The only difference from the previous cycle is I am on an oral progesterone supplement the entire TWW. I would like to name said supplement: sleeping pill. I have been sleeping like a BABY after taking it. I am officially bloated and confused with my emotions. One minute I am smiling and the next minute I’m ready have a boxing match. Say a prayer for my husband. J

No comments:

Post a Comment