Monday, January 13, 2014

Time off

(Dear Diary,
My entries don’t seem to be very ‘deep’ lately, and that’s just because I can’t get the feelings out that are going through my head in a way I feel they can be said openly. Hopefully with time, this will get easier.)

We are two weeks in to the year 2014 and I can’t believe it! I am having a hard time putting a 4 in place of the 3 that I was writing forever! Was 2013 a long year for you, too?!

January is the start of a detox for me! We’ve decided to put TTC on the back burner for a month or two. After the Christmas season we had, I feel like it’s the right time to take a break and LIVE for a minute. I’m not sure what I’ll do with myself…a couple months with NO doctor appointments, NO fertility enhancing meds, and no crazy side effects. Not to mention, the break on the pocket book! ;-)

 I’m happy knowing that when I’m ready to get back on the horse – I have a wonderful doctor to go back to and he will be waiting for me!  The nurse has called to check in and she is so supportive.

In the meantime, I’d like to share a book that I recently finished…and it was pretty good!
 Every Drunken Cheerleader, Why not me?


Do you have any good books to recommend? I’ve read Inconceivable and Hannah’s Hope…just to list a couple.

Happy Monday!

Chelsea

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! You deserve it, strong lady.

    I suggest "Let's Pretend This Never Happened," by Jenny Lawson for a good laugh. Beware that she can be crude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a good crude book every now and then, so I will get that book this weekend! Thank you for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. I second that you deserve some time off! Also I love Hannah's Hope. I read it after your blog post about it awhile back. We have taken a few breaks over the last few years and it is so refreshing to just not think about "trying". Happy thoughts about anything but fertility!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! My husband asked me what has gotten in to me, yesterday...I just feel good again! I think this refresher is just what we need! It's a long road sometimes.

    ReplyDelete