Monday, November 18, 2013

CD 10 *update*

5mg Femara CD 3-7
50IU Follistim CD 7-9
*update* Follistim up'd to 75 IU!

** Higher dose of Follistim CD10-13. Follicle scan Friday afternoon....praying for some growth! (How many times can I say a word that starts with F this week...Follie, Follistim, Femara, Friday.......) 
Today is CD 10 and the follicle scan showed all follies are at a 10 or smaller. We are going to continue the Follistim for a few more days to see if I respond. Come on FOLLIES.

After the weekend we had, I was hoping for some good news today. Dad is not doing well, at all…and my dog because paralyzed Friday morning…… The devil better back off of me and my family.

6 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your follies and your family! What day is the next scan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Waiting for a call about next scan...should be Thurs or Fri! The Dr had to leave to deliver a baby..reassuring, huh? :)

      Delete
  2. Baby deliveries are always good! I'll check back with you on Thursday to see if you've posted anything else. Otherwise, I'm praying that Friday's scan shows big, fat follies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for some perfect follies today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I will find out in one hour. Hope you are feeling good today!

      Delete
  4. How did it go? How did it go? I'm so excited to hear!

    We are going for a 3-day transfer tomorrow. I can't believe it's here!!

    ReplyDelete