Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Why Worry?

T-Minus 1.5 hours until my next RE appointment. We will be discussing our next options for treatments! I have done a total of 3 rounds of Clomid, with one chemical pregancy and the rest Big Fat Negatives. I am having an uneasy feeling about this appointment as there as been a lot of setbacks along the way. I have my heart set on starting injectable medication along with an IUI and I hope they are on board with that plan - as well!  



This is kind of mean, but who doesn't feel like this sometimes?


For my husband! He is a keeper - for putting up with me!

I started reading "Hannah's Hope" last night, and just in the first few chapters, I have already found some comfort. It is a very good Christian based book on fertility, adoption and miscarriage.



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're reading Hannah's Hope. I am, too!

    What did Bundren say? Did you start the IUI process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are set to start the process in October assuming my lining is looking good. Slow and Steady process when working with Dr. B! Or, maybe I just feel like we are in slow motion.

    ReplyDelete