Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Quick Update


Praying for the victims in the Oklahoma tornadoes this week. One tornado was in the town of Skiatook for a short while, about 7 miles from my house. It took at turn to the North and headed towards my cousins home. It touched down about 2 miles from her house. All of my family in Oklahoma is safe, but there are so many families here that are devastated with the loss of loved ones, their homes, pets and belongings. Words can't describe what they must be going through!


Street flooding after the Tornado passed

She has had enough of the thunder!
One day before the awful weather rolled in, My sister got married! It ended up being a very warm evening. I didn't get too many pictures since I was in the wedding - but I will share what I do have!



Sisters


LOVE

Myself and my lover boy, after wardrobe change :-)

COUSINS

There is a lot of time and money that goes in to having a family wedding. Between throwing the wedding shower, shopping, hair appointments, planning, planning and more planning, I am just about spent. I don't think I put as much effort in to my own wedding as I did for my baby sisters! ;-)

Now that my involvement with the wedding is over. It's time to tackle some home projects! New wood flooring in the bedrooms and new paint on the walls. It has been plain beige that the builder used for the past 5 years we have lived there. Time for a little color. Also, the builder didn't install a back splash, so that is also on the TO DO list! For the past few years Matt & I have had a lot going on from weddings, new babies in the family, fertility appointments, etc...We've kind of neglected doing some of the things we really wanted to do. Now is the time and we are both ready to focus on US.

I had my 3rd endometrial biopsy yesterday and I will be expecting a phone call from the nurse tomorrow with results. If the results aren't what we are looking for, we will start the process for artificial insemination! (Yes, I'm a farm animal that needs inseminated! LOL)

Looking forward to this weekend with NO plans so I can enjoy my husband! We purchased new patio furniture this past Sunday, so I am looking forward to a calm weekend outside. (With possible margaritas!!)

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment