Monday, April 15, 2013

Siblings, Shower and the BIG “O”

 I have two sisters, Morgan who is 21 and Abby who is turning 18 next month. It has been very odd to see both of them grow up…especially to watch them have BOYFRIENDS. I still cannot believe my little sister is getting hitched! One month from this Thursday, she will be a married woman. Morgan has dated her fiancé for about 4 years. He is a welder and diesel mechanic and she is in nursing school. This past weekend I hosted her bridal shower and we had such a great turn out! It is a lot of hard work and preparation to get ready for a celebration like this. But, the hard work sure does pay off.

Peacock Theme Shower



Wish you could see both lines here!

The evening before the shower, I took an OPK that came out ALMOST positive so I knew the BIG “O” was on its way! After unpacking all of the goodies from the shower, I remembered it was time to test again! I got a positive! I ovulated for the first time, thanks to the Clomid! I have an appointment to have an endometrial biopsy (…again) on 4/22 that will tell me if the OPK gave me a true or false positive!





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the positive test! How did the appointment go? That's so exciting!!

    Great job on the shower. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went okay! They up'd the Clomid dosage because I ovulated outside of the luteal phase. If this doesn't do the trick, we will start injectables. I'm excited to hear how your appointment goes today! :) Praying we have some beautiful babies in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're getting on the right path! Yes, lots of beautiful babies in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete