Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Here he is, in all of his glory…He turned 30 on the 30th of January! My marvelous hubby!

For his Birthday, we celebrated all month long! I took him out for a couple ‘birthday lunches’ and dinner with family. He received concert tickets from me, to see Jamey Johnson and my mom got him tickets to the Fiddler’s Hall of Fame. (He’s a fiddler, so he thoroughly enjoyed himself!)

I cannot believe Valentine’s day is already here – well, tomorrow anyways. Is it already MID-February? Time is getting away from me.
In a few weeks I will be having an endometrial biopsy to check the lining of my uterus. This will tell us whether or not I ovulated this month. I am super excited to get the ball rolling during 2013! After reading other blogs about the procedure, as well as a couple videos, I have REALLY freaked myself out. Hoping it goes much easier and less painful than what others are saying! Hoping all goes well and we can get a road map to fertility meds from here…I need to hit the treadmill hard the next few weeks to shed a few pounds!




No comments:

Post a Comment